Monday, June 1, 2009

I think I am pretty fabulous.



For those of you who dont know what I have been up too here are a few things:


http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/
www.apartmenttherapy.com
www.facebook.com

These are the only websites I check on a regular basis.

I am reading The Great Gatsby.

I am kind of in love with the color pink at the moment.

The only music I listen too right now is the new Conor Oberst album, City and Color, and Katy Perry.

I am putting money aside for a trip somewhere, probably to see Alice.

All I watch is Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I have started looking into collecting vintage eyewear.


I am still a party boy, and thats not changing for awhile.

I am undenyably happy. I have bad days. But you should know the good outweight the bad.

I still dont know it all yet, and I am okay with that, I need nobody's approval, opinions, negativity. I am living my life for me and me alone, and living it in the way that I see fit and all I want is for you to be with me on the way if you want to be. I am over complicated. I am far too tired to deal with it.

No comments:

Followers